Dec 18, 2010
Dec 16, 2010
Dec 13, 2010
- Smoke.It's a very bad bad habit but I never went through a day without it.
- Karaoke.I sounds like a machine when I started to sing.No one cares actually.
- DVDs.I watched nearly three movies a night.I can't avoid it,until now.
- Games.You might think I'm a weirdo but I just finished playing my Pokemon Fire Red about last week.Lately,I'm working my ass off on Harvest Moon : Friends of Mineral Town.
- Write.I love to write something inspirational for myself.
- Draw.I love to draw something beyond my imagination.
- Blog.I love blogging but I'm not a constant blogger though.
- Cards.I'm addicted to it.I can spent eight hours a day on playing cards.
- Dream.I create my own alter ego and other characters inside my mind.
- Sleep.The best damn thing and the greatest gift of God.
Dec 12, 2010
Dec 9, 2010
- My squirrel and tortoise were ran away maybe because they felt unwanted.HAHA.
- My goldfishes were dead.
- My lizard got killed by neighbor's cat.
Dec 6, 2010
- Habis SPM ni,kita kerja nak? Kerja satu tempat lah senang,apa-apa hal boleh mengumpat.
- Lepas tu,kita sewa la rumah,duduk ramai-ramai,baru best!
- Nanti kalau nak buat driving license,inform lah aku,boleh buat sama-sama!
Dec 4, 2010
Dec 3, 2010
Dec 1, 2010
Nov 20, 2010
Nov 19, 2010
Nov 1, 2010
Oct 29, 2010
Oct 25, 2010
Oct 21, 2010
I tagged my Facebook picture,of me wearing my green Converse.She said she's more into blue colour.We replied each other's comments,about colours and stuff.Then,I said that I really adore the combination of green and purple because both are my favourite colours.
Just now,she tagged me on one of her photos.
I'm not a huge fan of Supra,or Onitsuka.I'm not against the mainstream of trend but Supra is a really new to me.I seldom heard about it before.But,I can't admit that the shoes above is SUPER AWESOME!!
Oct 9, 2010
- I don't like my course.It's been nearly four months I learned all about it and I tried extremely hard to blend it with my soul but still,I can't adapt it.
- I don't like the fact that I have to pay RM15K after I finished my diploma.It's not worth at all you know,when you have to pay back all the debts for something you have no interests at all.
- I don't like it all when it comes to Kesatria Negara.
- I don't like feeling homesick because being here sometimes torturing inside out.
- I don't like it when I counted days to go back home.
- I don't like it when I acted like nothing happened when I returned back home.
- I don't like it when I smoked whenever I felt bad about myself.
- I don't like it when I have to be super-concern about people to ensure there is no heart feelings will occur.
- I hate it when people asked me 'Kenapa selalu balik?'
- I hate it all.
Oct 8, 2010
Oct 5, 2010
Oct 1, 2010
Sep 27, 2010
- Sentiasa bertanya khabar.
- Sentiasa senyum kepada orang sekeliling.
- Suka tolong orang.
- Memahami perasaan orang.
- Menghormati orang lain.
- Ketagihan rokok.
- Suka meminta rokok.
- Suka memaksa.
- "Pinjam lighter!" agak annoying.
- Burung hantu.
- Selamba je buat aksi lucah.
- Nak rokok je datang bilik aku.
- Kejap-kejap minta lighter.
- Pergi jamban suka kaki ayam.
Sep 26, 2010
Nothing happened much lately.I just went through another stressful day,thanks to my lecturers for already gave me a lot of assignments and upcoming tests.What could be more fabulous than that?
Sep 14, 2010
Sep 9, 2010
Besides,I also got a FREE CALL ALL DAY from Maxis.Just now,I managed to call a lot of old friends to wish them 'Selamat Hari Raya!'.It's really good to know their recent lives,even through phonecall.
Sep 6, 2010
I mean,most of the neighbours were Chinese,with fat ugly dogs everywhere,malls nearby only take five-minutes walk,a lot of big houses and huge buildings.I just can't forget the daily scenery there even it already happened nearly a decade ago.
Time runs fast.Everything's changing,slowly and dramatically.I have never been to Johor since then.Therefore,I can say that Johor Bahru is the only place of Johor where I have stepped onto it's land.Besides,I also wished I could go to Johor again,someday!
Damn,I hope I can turn back the time! Whatever it takes,I have to end this crap! Calm down,two years more to go!
Sep 2, 2010
Aug 23, 2010
Aug 22, 2010
Aug 15, 2010
Aug 7, 2010
Jul 31, 2010
Jul 20, 2010
You have no idea how meaningful this song to me.As mentioned above,I really think that the song is mainly focusses all about unexpressed deep feeling towards something.When it plays,my mind started to remembered several unforgettable memories that I left behind.It's automatic and I can't avoid it.
It's a sad situation.When you read your previous posts on your blog and you can clearly see how time has change and teach you about somekind of things that you didn't even realized what was it.It's nature,people changes.
I keep asking myself,why is past always better than present?
Jul 14, 2010
- He's only 52kg.
- He's 170cm tall.
- He owns a Scooby Doo's van.
- He will get into University of Malaya someday.
- He will further study in Japan,it's all about Political Science.
- He will get married when he turns 22.
- He will be somebody.
Jul 5, 2010
I have been here for about a week now.I'm trying to fit in myself here,where the place is so unparallel with my previous universe.Cehh,macam lah anak orang kaya kan,hahaha.Finally,the bloody exhausting orientation program was over.Yesterday,I attended a class,it was like a caunseling session actually and the professor asked everyone a question,
Apa yang awak rasa selama awak seminggu di UiTM ni?
Then,my turn to answer...
Mula-mula saya rasa suka.Lepas dua tiga hari,rasa agak homesick.
When they heard word homesick,they all started to laugh,especially the girls.Come on,what was so funny about being homesick? Please,you don't have to acted like you were so strong.Admit it,that you miss your home,your heaven!
Homesick? I really love to replace word homesick with culture shock! I'm so shocked here,everything is way different from my old life.Since eighteen years ago,I never been apart from my family and friends.I kissed my mom every single day,I hugged my sisters before they went to school and I talked to my bestfriends anywhere and anytime,we have been together through thick and thin.So,what do you expect me to feel?
Right now,I think I'm doing fine.I can't believe I say this but Segamat wasn't so bad afterall! It's raining every evening here,most suitable period for me to sleep.
But,to be truth,I don't give a damn if people want to judge me based on my answer.People knows nothing,they were just pretend like they know everything.I don't have to worry about that.I know,it's just a typical phase that I have to go through,it's only now or never.
Jun 24, 2010
We will be in our own seperate lines,Pat will go to college in Bangi and his family will move to Seremban while Andy didn't have any plan about future but he is surely will further study somewhere and I will go to Johor,tomorrow.I wonder how is life going to be without them.We knew each other since 10 years ago and I didn't expected time runs this fast.
We sat at mamak and started to talk and laugh non-stoply.Then,we went to karaoke 'jamban' and we sang about twelve songs.Yes,including Goyang Inul and Bunga-Bunga Cinta.Geli tapi best.Hahahaha.We had a really blast because there's nothing more relaxing than to be with your old friends and do a lot of super-stupid things altogether.
Well,maybe it is just a typical phase that every human have to go through.They say,all good things will come to an end,don't worry because time will tell you everything.To all my bestfriends,you know who you are,right? We all take different paths in life but no matter where we go,we take a little of each other everywhere.I will miss you guys.
Moral : Many people will walk in and out of your life,but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.Appreciate your friends because they will not going to be by your side forever.
Jun 23, 2010
I would say my college or university life is far from what I have imagined before.I have done everything for not to be there this Saturday.
- I explained everything to my parents.Failed.
- I asked them to let me make my own decision for my own future.Failed.
- I promised to my mother that I'm going to pay back her RM600,that she paid for the university bills.Failed.
- I will find my own place to live.Failed.
- I will working back for Kenny Rogers.Failed.
- I didn't eat what my mother's cooked.Failed.
- I didn't speak a word to my parents.Failed.
- I will runaway from home.Guess what?
- I already did that this morning but my father found me at KTM Kajang.Failed.
- Once there,every final exam,I will failed myself,in purpose.
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I just need someone to talk to about this,no one seems understand what I have to go through.Therefore,I have to victomizes my blog,which is so called my online expression.Now I'm a little bit relieved and enough said it really helps me a lot.For those who are get annoyed by my writings above,I'm so sorry but still,it has nothing to do with you.
Moral : Do not against your parents because there will be no win-win situation between you and them.They always win no matter what.
Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday,Esya found a lot of old clothes and shoes inside my mother's ancient cupboard that already placed in the store backyard for more than 20 years! Therefore,she decided to try out several clothes and here they are.
Funny,isn't it? I couldn't imagine my mother wear this outfit.I'm pretty sure you guys have seen your parents's photo albums when they were young,and so what's your immediate impression? Your father was so handsome with his long hair and tight ripped jeans while your mother was a very sexy,exactly with very bright red lips and smokey eyes wore a plain t-shirt with mom jeans.
It is so obvious that you have to listen to them in every aspects,fashion is included.No wonder old people always proud about their past times.
Jun 17, 2010
Course : Diploma in Information Management.
Information Management?? What the hell's that? I didn't applied for it and that's what I got? Seeing all of my friends get what they actually wanted since in school kind of make me feel really bad about myself.I'm not envious or jealous of them but why? Why? Why? Why I have to study for something I don't even know what it is?
I'm not being rebelious here.I just want to voice out my frustrations because it seems like no one is going to give a damn about it.I went to school and I'm not stupid.In fact,I know what I'm capable of.My SPM's result also qualified for both courses I applied before(Law and TESL).
Again,I'm not go against fate.This is far from the truth,I know things happened for reasons and I never blame anyone but myself.I get it...
DAH BUKAN REZEKI AKU.
Jun 13, 2010
I will accept differences and variations,not forget to mention also my fate.In short,what's written for me up there.I better get used to it because it is obviously cumpolsory.I believe He knows best and whether I like it or not I'm soooo have to deal with it.Besides,I'm a man and I will never run away from my own problems.
I will appreciate my past and present momments,whether it was laugh-til-4 in the morning or tears-fall-endlessly momments.I hope that I can be more grateful to God because he had gave me everything.Apparently,I have nothing to complains or questions at least for this time and I really wish this will last forever.It might sounds impossible but who knows about future?
I guess,my life is going to be so unexpected and unpredictable like it used to before.Well,that's life.When what you have hoped for didn't happened and you just want to ask God,'Why?' Now,I realized that is so inappropriate and unnessesary things to say.Forgive me,I shouldn't acted that way!
When you faced a lot of complications and problems,instead why me,better you should use try me!
Jun 5, 2010
This morning,my mother asked me to follow her to Pasar Kajang.I was boring at that time so I followed her.There were so many people,it's Saturday wasn't it?
After that,my mother want to go to RHB Bank which is situated opposite Pasar Kajang.As usual,my mother holded my hand whenever and wherever we have to cross the road.I'm 18 but I think nothing's wrong with that.Then,we reached the bank and suddenly,there is a bunch of girls from Convent school said,
"Biasa laa,anak mak!"
I repeat,she's nobody but MY MOTHER and what's your problem if I hold her hand? I 'came out' from her and I love her more than anything.Better you should go back home and kill yourself,stupid fugly bitch.