Aug 15, 2010

In memory of the late Dimas.


I still can't accept the fact that you have died.Now,you're gone and only two left.If you want to know,your sister, Jenny and your besfriend,Tommy were so sad.They should,because you're the electric that lights up the dark room.

You will be missed.We will never forget your stupid behavior that never failed to make us laugh.I want to meet you again soon.I say this because I know we will meet each other again,someday.

I swear to God,I never love animals as much as I love you guys.Farewell my friend!

5 comments:

ALIA AZHRR said...

Guys look very lovely when they love their pet :)

Ninaa Joy said...

OMG ! Yang terpaling comel tu dah mati ?

Muhammad Khalis said...

Yes,he died.Til now,I'm still can't believe it.

惠奇 said...

人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。.................................................

46fdagt said...

謝謝您囉~~看您的分享文章是個很好的經驗~~..................................................................