I think there is nothing wrong when we are unable to isolate the hate feeling towards our recent life.I'm not ungrateful human being,I just went through a process of detecting my past mistakes,it is mainly to ensure that it will never happen again after this.
- I don't like my course.It's been nearly four months I learned all about it and I tried extremely hard to blend it with my soul but still,I can't adapt it.
- I don't like the fact that I have to pay RM15K after I finished my diploma.It's not worth at all you know,when you have to pay back all the debts for something you have no interests at all.
- I don't like it all when it comes to Kesatria Negara.
- I don't like feeling homesick because being here sometimes torturing inside out.
- I don't like it when I counted days to go back home.
- I don't like it when I acted like nothing happened when I returned back home.
- I don't like it when I smoked whenever I felt bad about myself.
- I don't like it when I have to be super-concern about people to ensure there is no heart feelings will occur.
- I hate it when people asked me 'Kenapa selalu balik?'
- I hate it all.
I wish I could be a person who enjoys his life as a university student.Furthermore,a lot of people told me before that university life is beautiful.I'm not demanding for more actually.
If God has fated my life this way,I hope that He will make it more easy for me to accept it.If we can't kick off all the problems,that's mean we have to learn to live with it.Well,it's spelled LIFE,we obviously can't get all the things we want.Dissapointment is always a winner!
Damn,now I know why people say blogging is therapeutic!