Dec 24, 2009

She's dead?Who is she?

BRITTANY MURPHY
1977-2009

Yesterday,I just knew that Brittany Murphy was found dead.I heard she had apparently collapsed in a bathroom.Yes,I watched Just Married two times this year,so I know who she is.

Wow,I just can't believe it.Please,it's not about her death.I don't give a damn that much.It's about how nice and loving some people can be.It's like sudden acts.As you might know,it's not a complimentary.

Take this note - You're only know her name was Brittany Murphy when she was found dead! Now,you're already like,'Ohh,I miss Brittany,why she had to die!'?

Just like Michael Jackson,they shitted all over him when he's alive but acted like his biggest fan when he's dead.

7 comments:

PorcelainRed said...

uhh tell me about it,

CikMinahSayang said...

Miss her ? :P hahaha ,

Kaluih said...

She's dead?Who cares,macam la korang bestfriend dia..
Please,STOP acting like you're so up to date and know every single thing...

Amirah Jamil said...

i can't believe she's dead .

Najihah Najmi said...

HHA biasalaa tu , dah mati baru nak mengaku minat

Anonymous said...

we should make another movie. for brit,
'that was it' based on 'this is it'. gah ! -_____-"

Kaluih said...

You're so true!