Apr 16, 2011

WHEN IT COMES TO LUCK,WORDS CAN'T TELL


I might not staying in a super massive mansion in Bangsar or Damansara.I might not riding a jawdropping car like Mazda 2 or Audi A4.I might not using Blackberry or iPhone.I might not wearing clothes from Topman.I might not playing Xbox or Playstation 3.I might don't have my Europe vacation pictures posted on my Facebook.I might don't have most of the things that I want.

I'm a human and I'm not perfect.Sometimes,I was tempted by luxurious lifestyle reflected by other human.It's hard when you thought to yourself,that you have to work extraordinary hard to get what you want,while some other people just sitting there doing absolutely nothing,and they already got everything they wished for.


No,I don't blame anyone.There are plenty of reasons to be happy.I'm grateful that I was sent to this world by this way,where I need to find my ability and strength all by myself.If you think your life is adventurous,so am I.

Yes,I was born to survive.

7 comments:

Syud Emran :) said...

:)
thats so TRUE

monsterblog said...

thumbs up!

Syaa Rsd. said...

I LIKE THIS :)

Anonymous said...

wow, this is one amazing post :')

Ayyman Rahim said...

Good one. Very inspiring! :)

Kaluih said...

Thank you guys! Thank you very much!

shadowhunter said...

My favourite post ever!