Jan 6, 2011

I DON'T BELONG HERE

I already got my room.

Last semester,I was in 2D's block.Where I met so many awesome people and also experienced tons of unexpected events.It was like a refreshing introduction to a new world.

This semester,I was placed in 2B's block and I'm not happy about it.What's up with this kind of joke? They threw me away just because of my pointer? First of all,I was wondering,why all of my friends got the exactly same room like previous semester? I'm so envious with them actually! They were still in 2D and there's nothing change for God sake!

Unlike me,who have to go through several stages in order to consider someone as my friend.They were so many juniors in my new block including all of my new roommates.I'm not labeling any negativity aspect to a word junior itself but I'm the type of people who find it so hard to trust or believe someone new yet close,in my life.Beware of fucking strangers,guys!

I smoked a lot these days,like really a lot.I went to my 2D friend's rooms almost 20 times a day.I had so much fun spending time with them.I was a little bit culture shocked,I guess.Please,we knew each other very well and we have been through a lot.Sounds soooo gay! Damn,I really miss being with those motherfuckers Faidi,Pojan,Adam,Syed,Paan,Bobby,Tasyrif,Sagak,Syakir and all!

This ain't my diversity.I hate meeting a new friend because I'm not good at making one.I really hope people were being truth to themselves when they told me that,time will heal everything.


8 comments:

Ekaa said...

You smoked a lot? D: Your wishlist said "less smoking" for this 2011, what the eff Khalis? Throw away your wishlist then -.-

Syaza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IZZAYATI HUSNA AHMAD said...

Jyeahh me hate strangers too HAHA.

Tujuh Busur said...

'friend' is simple word but not as simple as to find it. Just stick with 2d if you think they're into you but perhaps, you may give 2b a chance to be friend with you as what you did to 2d buddies before. who knows that you'll make a good friend with em like 2d. give it a try :)

Ahmad Luqman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmad Luqman said...

you can't just accept anyone to become your friend, especially if they're stupid. so it's a good thing to choose, and make friends with only the ones who you can get along with. but we sure have to be friendly to everyone. keep it that way.

Kaluih said...

Ekaa and Syaza Rahizad.I don't know why,I don't have any alternatives,either smoke or die! Yes,I know I can do better than this!

Kaluih said...

Tujuh Busur and Ahmad Luqman.I believe,life is all about making decision and live in those decisions that we've made,right?