Jan 8, 2011

THE RECIPE OF YUMMY BREAST MILKY MILK

I'm addicted to this stuff lately,since I was on my last semester break.Every morning,I went to mini market nearby and I never forget to bought it.Come on,how can I forgot something which was extremely creamy? Yum yum yum!

Damn,I don't even know why I really so into milky stuff nowadays.My mother said to me once that milk is good for our health.Therefore,I think it is better for me to buy Dutch Lady milk rather than a Coke.Do you know that a can of Coca-Cola equals to 15 tablespoons of sugar?

I want to share something with you guys! Want to know a masterpiece recipe for making something much more creamier than ever?

Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk + Winston Light = smile like there's no tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sesumpah said...

blog kau sentiasa best di baca though random stuff je pon (:

Kaluih said...

Sesumpah.Jangan la buat aku kembang.Malu ni!