Jan 28, 2011

AGAINST THE ACNE

I have been struggling about this issue since I was a kid.Acne has always been a problem for me since I was 12 and I'm almost 20 right now.It doesn't shows any sign to stop.

Back to the past,I always wanted a perfect flawless skin,no scars,blemish free and smooth like a tomato.Who doesn't love perfection,right? I thought I could be so much handsome just like a Korean movie star without those acnes.I have tried so many products such as Clearasil,Oxy and Neutrogena,none of them works! I was so jealous to see people who got perfect skin without trying too hard for it.They must have good genetics.

Honestly,now I don't care about it anymore.As for mine,my skin is absolutely fine for me.I have acnes here and there,what's up with that? I strongly feel that if someone won't like you just because of your skin then well,they are superficial and not worth your time.You are special so don't let your skin bother you.

Being stressed about acne isn't going to solve anything for you.It's weird to see some people just can't stop complaining about their red tiny acne on their forehead.Wake up,there's a woman who just got infected by HIV in Africa!

2 comments:

dhanial yahaya said...

alah handsome apa! hahaha

Kaluih said...

Tu yang aku sayang kau ni Mokmok!