Mar 22, 2012

PEOPLE YOU KNOW BECAME PEOPLE YOU KNEW



Friends come and go.I laughed so hard whenever I thought to myself,how hard for me to accept the fact before.Yes! I used to take friendship way more serious than anything.However,that was then.I would like to become more realistic these days,since our world is occupied by selfish bastards and ungrateful creatures.

Some people just don't have any idea how meaningful they are to someone.But,it is my job to remind you every second? Eee,geli la bodo,faham-faham je lah. Let me clear this fucking things up,my presence is not going to be long in your life.I somehow know we might have our own seperate ways someday,but at least could you appreciate me while I'm still around?

Sadly,you have failed as a friend.If only friendship can be measured by grades,I'm going to give you G! Repeat for the next semester! Hahahaha.I'm going to make my job really easy now.To forget about all of you people who came into my life and went away like nothing happened.How did you do that? You're so cool! I want to be like you! Bullshit.

Feelings change,but memories does not.Nevermind,I' have cherished our last chapter,until we meet again.If time made it harder,I wish I could remember.Someday,you will miss me.If you ever found me that time,my middle finger will be raised up.Just for you.

It is sad when the people you know become the people you knew.How you used to be able to live for years together,but now you can barely look at them.No matter what happened,I'm still one awesome boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love yr blog.It is undeniable that you stated yrself as 'one awesome boy'..bcause your writings prove that!

Anonymous said...

SEPTEMBER BABY
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. If you do not repost this in the next 5 mins, someone very close to you will become mad at you in the next 8 days.

Ahmad Luqman said...

Repeat for the next semester! LOL