Jun 21, 2011

TO ME,IT'S WEIRD


I felt so sleepy.Then,Fareez came into my room.He brought something,it is a Ricci Strawberry Soft Licorice.His girlfriend gave it straight from Australia to him!
It is like you eat a plate of plain rice with strawberry jelly.Weird,I know it sounds like a brilliant bullshit because I myself felt a little bit awkward when Fareez asked me to tastes it.Damn,it tastes really good actually.

Rocky is still on the top,for sure.

p/s : Aku tengok Laddaland hari Sabtu lepas.Take my words people,cerita tu paling best sepanjang 2011 ni.Berterbangan popcorn aku sebab terkejut beruk.

4 comments:

Syaza said...

I makan twizzler. Magadz, tak suka langsung. Tak suka licorice. Not my thing kot.... my mom suka lah, so pelik

Nyna Roxford said...

Saw this at the supermarket the other. Weird. It's like that mini licorice changed into a super mega licorice. O.o

Kaluih said...

Syaza Rahizad.I prefer chewy-marshmallow like..hmmm,do you know Yupi? Ada burger,ada pizza,ada cacing...

Nyna Roxford.Hahaha,I don't have any idea that licorice is as big as our middle fingers.Maybe it comes with many sizes I guess

Syaza said...

Same lah. Gummy bears u mean? Yah, i tau yupi burger, worms and all! My favorite. Tapi susah dah nak cari worms punya :'(