Nov 5, 2009

Sorry Teacher,please don't be mad


Dear my Additional Mathematics's teacher,Mrs.See Su Chyn

I don't care if you're not reading this.But I'm going to post this.I think you're a great teacher.I mean,you are one of a kind.You're a good teacher.But,I'm sorry teacher,I just can't do it.I know you hate me :

  1. Skip your class
  2. Didn't finish homework.
  3. Pretend to do exercises.
  4. Copy in all test.
  5. But still failed all year.
  6. I am the only one who scored 1 in trial exam.What?
Apparently,you have sufficient solid reasons to hate me.I considered myself as a total failure.I know you're dissapointed and of course I know how you feel when having such an apathetic student,like me.Again,from the bottom of my heart,I AM SORRY!

3 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Rani said...

heey thanks so much ! i love your blog its passionate lol

Kaluih said...

Passionate?lmfao.
Your blog kinda desirable!