May 6, 2017

WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER VISITED THAILAND DURING MONSOON SEASON?


My first Thailand experience happened last December. Since it was my first time, I was so excited about everything. All people have been to either Krabi or Phuket. Felt like trying something new, so I went to Koh Samui instead.

From the map, you can see that Koh Samui is located on the other side of Thailand. 

However, my vacation did not go as I planned. Because it was monsoon season! Take a look for yourself. 

Expectation

Reality



Expectation

Reality



Expectation

Reality



Expectation

Reality



Expectation

Reality



Expectation

Reality

Despite the bad weather, I actually enjoyed myself there. It was such a different experience for me. I also almost got myself drowning in the sudden flood on the street. The best part is I almost got myself into a 'nearly-death-experience' by an accident because of the slippery roads due to the heavy rain. 

Definitely one of the best vacations I have ever had in life.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kahkahkah expectation vs reality tho

Nesataha

Anonymous said...

Lol this is funny